TeamSoft is looking for a System Administrator to join their client on a long-term contracting role in Madison, WI. This position Installs new hardware and software, perform system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves hardware and software related problems. This position will also be supporting mobile devices (iOS) and configuring devices for our end users. Candidates should have experience supporting a large user-base (500+ end-users) over multiple location sites.
- Experience maintaining Windows operating systems and hardware
- Mobile Device Management
- Experience supporting a large user base across multiple locations
*A full positiondescription will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.