Solidus is looking for DevOps Engineers to help continue to modernize and maintain Mission Planning Software's CI/CD pipeline. These applications are in use today by US Air Force and US Navy aviation mission planners, and operate on various DoD networks, closed networks and stand-alone systems.
The Engineers will be part of a highly focused and diverse team of operational Subject Matter Experts, software engineers and security test engineers. DevOps is a growing part of this team.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a closely related field
- 5+ five years working/administrating in a Linux Docker/Microservice environment
- 3+ years of recent experience in, and a thorough knowledge of, Microservice integration
- Demonstrated experience with latest web technologies (Node, NPM, React, Redux)
- Experience with Spring MicroService Infrastructure, RabbitMQ, Steeltoe, Swagger
- Strong knowledge of both Linux and Windows Environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Active Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of software version control tools such as GIT
- Hands-on experience with an object oriented programming language (Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, C++, or Java)
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Atlassian Tool Suite
- Hands on experience with a scripting programming language (i.e., PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments, VMWare, Terraform, Docker containers (Windows and Linux), and the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment philosophy
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Req ID: 4224
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.