Calling all Project Coordinators! TeamSoft is currently looking for a strong Project Coordinator/Junior PM for a long-term contract opportunity with our Madison, WI client. In this role you will be working specifically on data projects and data migrations. This is a great opportunity for a project coordinator to dive in on a variety of projects to take their career to the next level.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of project coordination experience
- Previous experience on data projects such as data migrations or data analysis experience
- Experience in a healthcare environment is a big plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are a must-have!
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.