Location - Chicago, IL
Our client is looking to add a Senior Product Manager that will be a critical thought leader and execution partner in shaping the company’s growth enabling product(s) vision, strategy, and roadmap. A key component of your role will be working closely with Marketing, Sales stakeholders, and technology groups to continually optimize our digital customer experience and Marketing product suite.
- Drive the implementation, enhancement, and ongoing support of the rapidly growing Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service product portfolio
- Partner with the marketing team to drive new users via product initiatives focused on Funnel Conversion and Funnel AO
- Own the roadmap and delivery of digital tools and platforms required for new user acquisition and lead generation
- Utilize Google Analytics, Medallia, and other tools to inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and marketing campaign effectiveness
- Define and continually refine the roadmap for Marketing Technology stack in partnership with the key business stakeholder
- Drive the vision and execution of the data integration strategy between Marketing product(s) and the partner applications (i.e., Analytic tools, Digital Marketplace platform and upstream operations systems/TMS etc.) to enable end-to-end user journey mapping and e-Comm funnel growth
- Define meaningful KPIs for products and evaluate the effectiveness of the features through data analysis, e Comm/funnel testing, and customer research
- As a subject matter expert, leverage industry awareness and experience with existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM modules and new add-on modules, to continually iterate and deliver on a roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of the sales and marketing workflows, identify opportunities and drive improvements both in process and technology in collaboration with stakeholders
- Periodically update the roadmap with progress and highlight risk/dependencies. Act as trusted advisor with development teams, business partners and cross-functional stakeholders to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
- Gather product requirements, prioritize feature implementations, and improve overall user experience
- Lead ideation/discovery, hypothesis generation and validation, to inform product strategy and feature prioritization
- Collaborate with engineering and stakeholders to generate alternatives, evaluate tradeoffs, and recommend paths to iteratively deliver value
- 5+ years product management experience
- 2 or more years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamic 365 Sales, Marketing Automation and Customer Service products
- Experience with data structures, data integrations and reporting tools i.e., SQL and Power BI
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems.
- Sharp analytical drive to assess and deliver on KPIs
- Ability to operate as both a strategic thinker and as an effective tactician
- Driven to generate outcomes and iterate to achieve results
- Persuasive and able to lead through influence
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative user testing
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities. a rapidly changing work environment
Preferred Skills & Education
- Experience in logistics, 3PL.
- Management experience in a product organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in engineering or MBA.