nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
At nCino, we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Support Engineering department is a talented group of individuals who work closely together in case teams to support the successful adoption of nCino software at our financial institutions. Our departmental values are learning, collaboration, and fun, and those values guide us in balancing hard work with passion and enjoyment for what we do.
As an Enterprise Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and serving as the primary technical point of contact to larger, Enterprise-level Financial Institutions who are leveraging the nCino Bank Operating System. You will be responsible triaging any customer reported error messages, questions, and configuration enhancements. You will also be responsible for learning the nCino Bank Operating System, general banking knowledge, and becoming a certified Salesforce Administrator.Responsibilities
- Learn the nCino Bank Operating System, become Salesforce.com certified with at least three certifications, and obtain advanced banking knowledge
- Serve as Primary Support Engineer for one or more Enterprise level customers
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings with Enterprise level customers to include ongoing initiatives, open cases, upcoming releases, etc.
- Travel to customer onsite locations to support initiatives and needs, as requested
- Communicate regularly with your customers via case, email and phone to ensure satisfaction with the nCino product and meet and exceed your customer's SLAs for case response and resolution time
- Deliver excellence in customer service by resolving Enterprise level and advanced cases with quality, efficiency, and high customer satisfaction
- May provide technical review and approval for Product Development Issues
- Apply and champion Knowledge Centered Service methodology to capture, structure, reuse and improve articles as part of case management process. Complete technical review for knowledge articles.
- Consult with Enterprise level customers on nCino Gold Standards for feature implementation, usage and optimization
- Collaborate and provide feedback to Product Development, Data Services and Customer Success Managers to drive value and exceptional service to customers
- Develop and deliver training and knowledge share to support internal and customer teams
- Subject Matter Expert Experience and/or equivalent level of expertise
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified App Builder and Certified Advanced Administrator; or willingness to obtain certifications in first 180 days of role
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform, particularly supporting managed packages.
- 2+ years functional experience, or combination of experience, education, and extraordinary performance
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated advanced level quality technical case work
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Expert level knowledge on nCino features within a feature team
- Individual Contributor and team leadership skills
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce exhibited by e 3+ Salesforce Certifications
- SQL/SOQL or related Database Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/ Information Technology or Related Field
- Experience with banking and loan origination processes
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.