A Well-Funded BioTech company in the heart of NYC is looking for a driven backend engineer excited to work in Java/Springboot on a suite of new applications.
You'll be contributing to software systems, data platforms, and externally facing applications that empower this company's customers to gain insight into the systemic workings of the human biome in ways not yet witnessed.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Year of Java Development Experience
- Springboot Framework
- REST or GraphQL
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to frontend technologies (HTML, CSS)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Testing and Operations
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible WFH policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.