Are you a talented Developer with expertise in Informatica and SQL? If you want to work in a collaborative team environment with ample opportunity to develop innovative solutions, we may have the ideal role for you!
You will be working on a fast-paced team passionate about designing, implementing, and maintaining a wide variety of processes, platforms, and products.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Informatica / SQL Developer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technology related field
- Extensive experience with Informatica and SQL
- Knowledge of MySQL and Transact SQL preferred (MS SQL Server)
- Proven experience building scalable and robust ETL data flows using a range of technologies
- Proven experience building, maintaining, and tuning stored procedures
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban and Scrum)
- Experience with cloud database technologies: Snowflake or Azure SQL database
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- API development experience
- Tableau development experience
Job ID: 355630 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!