Description Job Description:Job Description:
The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking Agile Team Leader with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) within Customs and Border Protection (CBP). PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United States. The Leidos team will be part of an exciting ecosystem, participating with federal employees, and other contractors, in a team-based DevOps approach to deliver mission value frequently, cost-effectively, responsively, and with high quality.
This position interacts with business, management, end users and agile delivery teams. This position works with the agile delivery team taking the lead in gathering, refining, documenting business needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with product owner, technical leads, development team on the requirement elicitation, documentation in JIRA epic/stories/features and acceptance criteria in fast-paced agile environment
- Work with product owners to refine, groom and prioritize issue backlog
- Work with development teams to flesh out technical and QA requirements
- Continuously monitor, identify risks and risk mitigations and capture team performance reports
- Collaborates with team on understanding the requirements and properly developing and testing functionality using BDD and ATDD
- Quickly adapt to customer dynamic environment and adopt their processes and foster innovative ideas
- Adopt to new ways of working, socializing and collaborating with stakeholders and understanding their business goals
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban, supporting Agile efforts
- At least five (5) years of experience writing user stories, slicing features, using test suites and maintaining issue backlog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse agile teams, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Ensure compliance with software standards
- Experience with JIRA required
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices
- Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active CBP BI
- Experience with CBP
CBPOITExternal Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software EngineeringPay Range: