***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Agile Development Senior. This person will be designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS). They will modernize their software engineering while working with microservices, containerization, etc.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- You will be part of a team that is undergoing modernization, driving adoption of modern software engineering and delivery practices (Real Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, etc.), while providing continuous business value to its users and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience; advanced studies and degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience engineering awesome solutions
- 4 + years of demonstrated experience leading modernized development teams
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS). This can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js, Python,
- Modern Tools: Jenkins, Cucumber, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket), Git
- DBs: DB2, Mongo
- Cloud: AWS
- Other: EKS, Docker, Openshift