Big Data Architect or Lead Pittsburg,PA
Looking for Big Data Lead with a track record in building high performing Big Data and analytical solutions for minimum of 5 years.
He/she will be responsible for work with experienced Big Data engineers Team for building data solutions including architecture, design, build, test, and support as a core member in Agile environment.
The role is client facing and should be good in communication, be able to propose best solutions, demonstrate the work done by team through daily, weekly and sprint wise reports.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build Big data pipelines working with product owners, data architects, data analysts, testers in agile environment.
- Analyze data to identify gaps in requirements for data ingestion and provide robust optimal data ingestion solutions to meet the requirements.
- Building comprehensive data pipeline solutions to meet the requirements adhering to quality and development standards.
- Articulating the data pipeline solutions to management & team members, documenting as required.
- Collaborating with cross functional team members as necessary and deliver quality code in time.
- Executing unit test of data validating expected result and ensure quality & accuracy.
- Coordinating with business users and BI developers for User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with Operations team for code deployment to production.
- Experience in change management procedures and strictly adhere to the compliance and regulatory needs
- Work with team and ensure completion in stipulated timelines.
- Help and guide onsite and offshore team as and when required.
- Hands on experience in building batch and streaming data solutions in Cloudera big data platforms in agile environment.
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Cloudera Hadoop, Hive, Sqoop, Hue, HQL, Oozie, PySpark).
- Familiarity with RDBMS such as Teradata, Oracle, MS-SQL Shell scripting & Python.
- Must be a team player and collaborate in a cross functional team environment.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Performance tuning and optimization of code.
- Experience in working with large teams and client facing roles.
US IT Recruiter
United Software Group, Inc.
End-to-End IT Systems | Services | Solutions Provider
A Minority Business Enterprise
6000 Venture Dr,
Suite C & D,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 Ext. 660
Email ID: email@example.com
2016 - 2017 - 2018