The Software Engineer is responsible for developing, designing, unit testing and maintaining web-based applications utilizing Microsoft C#/.NET. You will be focused on software engineering projects regarding our clients proprietary, on-demand lending software for credit analysis, pre- and post-approval stress testing, and ongoing management of loans. As a Software Engineer, you must possess expertise in a range of software engineering skills in front-end (presentation), middleware (services) and backend (database) technology areas. You will also need to have the ambition and Senior Leadership skills to develop end-to-end business applications using the Microsoft .NET platform, with a primary emphasis on browser-based applications. Because we are team-based environment, it is vital that you work closely with not only our user stakeholders, but others involved in development as well as our internal QA team to follow established coding standards and best practices. In addition, we expect our Senior Leaders to mentor and manage junior members.
REQUIRED Qualifications in order to apply;
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
· 4+ years of progressively responsible experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Technical Lead, or related position in software design and development on multi-tiered applications.
· 4+ years C#/.Net 4.6-4.8
· 4+ years HTML/ HTML5 and CSS3/XML
· 5+ years SQL/Writing SQL queries of mid-complexity
· 2+ years Services Development
· Version Control/Git
· Visual Studio 2015 and prior version
· Using iterative development methodologies including Agile/SCRUM.
· Utilizing knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and microservices
· Building REST API’s/Secured Web Applications
· Using third party and open-source Web UI components including chart components; writing Web UI unit tests
· Working with relational and non-relational databases