The Solidus Recruiting team is growing and we are looking for a Technical Recruiter who shares a passion for hiring talented engineers.
This is a primarily remote position; candidate must have ability to successfully work from their home office ideally located in Greater Boston area. We are looking for a candidate that possess an excellent phone presence and is personable. They will have a strong understanding of technical requirements and be able to review resumes to find the right engineers to join our organization to help build an exceptional company.
To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our unique recruiting strategy to contribute to our client projects. We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting or similar role
- Experience sourcing and screening top engineers using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, etc.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); Bullhorn preferred
- Understanding of technology, ability to digest, understand and discuss technical requirements
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients
- Perform thorough reference checks, negotiate pay rates
- Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to attend job fairs/career events and occasional travel to corporate office for meetings
If you are a confident, self-motivated professional with a proven track record...we encourage you to apply. Hear why people think Solidus is a unique employer !
Established in 2001, Solidus works with the federal government, DoD, and other government agencies to provide multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced technology services. We are a small, woman and veteran owned business.
Req ID: 4293
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.