Our client in an engineering and scientific consulting firm. Certain projects include analyzing accidents and failures to determine their cause.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related engineering/scientific field (such as Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Bioinformatics or Computational Biology)
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Machine learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Engineering
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Proficiency with as many of the following is preferred: Python, R, C++, or SQL
- Experience with as many of the following is preferred: AWS, Azure, and web services
- Experience developing software for a range of platforms (PCs, mobile, embedded devices, etc.) is preferred
- Strong practical engineering ability combined with leadership and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in multidisciplinary teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with big data frameworks, such as Spark.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.