Application Analyst - Microsoft 365 (Office 365 Administration, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office) in Springfield, Missouri
POSITION: Application Analyst - Microsoft 365 (Office 365 Administration, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office) in Springfield, Missouri
DURATION: Full-Time ONSITE position in Springfield, Missouri (Multiple levels – Junior to Senior)
SALARY: Excellent Compensation + Great Benefits + relocation + interview Travel + 401k
SKILLS: Application Analyst, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Administration, Office 365 Administration (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office), Azure, Endpoint Management Tools, Windows Endpoint Manager, document retention
For one of clients, we are seeking applicants for an "Application Analyst - Microsoft 365" ONSITE position to be based in Springfield, MO. Depending on experience level, candidates can be considered for Multiple levels – Junior to Senior.
- Responsible for the evaluation, design, implementation, and configuration of the Office 365 platform, including productivity tools such as SharePoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, and other products within the Microsoft family.
- Lead efforts to establish enterprise standards and frameworks as well as coordinating with leaders to ensure applications follow these standards and frameworks.
- Perform various tasks on projects including requirements gathering/analysis, solution design, development, testing, debugging, and deploying.
- Working closely with our member services department to promote and train the organization on new business capabilities
- We are seeking candidates with a strong Enterprise Content Management program background and experience in leading and owning a SharePoint corporate intranet.
- Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- At least five years of SharePoint administration experience is preferred, but all levels will be considered.
- Experience administering Office 365 is required with preference given to candidates who have participated in, or ideally lead, an organization’s migration to Office 365.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft cloud-based endpoint management tools, such as Windows Endpoint Manager (formerly Intune) as well as familiarity with concepts like legal hold and document retention policies a plus.
- Candidates with experience creating custom applications/interfaces within SharePoint and experience managing Azure in conjunction with Office 365 is preferred.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to customer satisfaction; knows customer needs and expectations.