We're going places, hop on board. Our value is in our employees - smart, passionate, and fun people
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Desktop Support Technician
for a Full-Time position. Job Summary:
The Desktop Support Technician will provide on-site client hardware and software desk-side support and remote client-side support for teleworkers, ensuring minimum user downtime. Essential Functions:
- Client technologies include Microsoft Windows and iOS operating systems.
- Initiate, maintain, and close out scheduled video teleconferencing sessions.
- Interface with government staff responsible for maintaining the VTC schedules to ensure timely service delivery. Troubleshoot problems and issues with the service and perform corrective actions.
- Initiation and checkout of VTC sessions shall be performed in advance of the start time to allow for troubleshooting and corrective actions.
- Perform lifecycle planning and technology refresh installation services for desktop and laptop computers across the enterprise. (Refresh installation services will be scheduled during task order performance by the Contracting Officer's Representative to specify the location(s), quantity, and timeline requirements of the refresh requirements.) Implement a standard methodology and provide and maintain installation standards and procedures (STIGS, images, etc.) that ensure properly configured systems; continuity of user operations; fully functional applications; and train users to successfully operate new systems and equipment.
- Proactively maintain comprehensive images to ensure that all images contain current and up-to-date software applications, all applicable patches, and the latest drivers. Ensure that images comply with prevailing Federal and customer policies and requirements.
Associates Degree in a computer-related field, Bachelor's degree desired. Experience:
At least 2 years of desktop and computer peripheral support/troubleshooting experience. Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now!! Our Profile:
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state-of-the-art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years.
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
At NuAxis Innovations, we are committed to a comprehensive employee benefits program that helps our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a healthy work/life balance. NuAxis Innovations benefits include medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, disability, basic and supplemental life insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and additional voluntary benefits. More specific information on benefits eligibility will be provided as part of the interview process.