Eliassen Group is seeking a Senior Drupal Developer to support a local web design and development firm. This is a full time, permanent position offering a robust benefit package and salary between $110-120k. Work can be done 100% remotely. Responsibilities of the Senior Drupal Developer:
Requirements of the Senior Drupal Developer:
- Work with content management systems, including Drupal and WordPress
- Prepare documentation for, and participate in, design meetings
- Create templates and designs
- Keep current on relevant tech trends
- Expertise in Drupal 8 and 9
- Expertise in HTML and CSS, ability to hand code
- Understanding of UI design principles of good usability
- Experience developing cross-browser front end code for desktop and mobile
- Ability to work across teams to take design comps to implementation
Job ID: 360713 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!