Well known manufacturer is expanding their QA department and seeking a QA Architect to provide "think tank" ideas and solutions to help innovate and automate their processes and solutions.
You will report to the QA Manager and work collaboratively with the application development, product management and QA teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality applications. You will use your expertise to bring ideas, innovations, and provide solutions for QA projects, frameworks, environment scaling, automation, performance, strategy, and the QA road map.
- Optimize testing processes to reduce functional times lines
- Plan and develop testing processes and procedures and support automated testing tools and governance
- Define testing architecture, test strategy/test plans and best test practices
- Identify key functional-validation points, test approach, test design, evaluate test coverage and standardize QA estimation process
- Perform all types of testing Functional, API, UI, Regression, Automation, Performance
- Define the overall process and deliverables across SDLC for engineering quality to include templates, checklists and tools (for test management / defect / reporting/Dashboard)
- Define test data requirements and inter-dependencies across applications
- Perform test readiness and operational readiness review activities
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Provide regular status updates regarding testing progress
- Resolve technical issues and help QA team members to move past bottlenecks.
- Conduct or facilitate QA Training & Workshops for QA Engineer
- Expert level experience as Test Architect, including experience building test scripts using Selenium, Git, postman or similar tools
- Sr. level experience with design and development of frameworks from the ground up for UI, Microservice and API Automation
- Experience implementing CI/CD practices using tools like TFS, Jenkins
- Strong experience within an Agile development environment and hands on experience with TFS/Azure, Selenium
- Strong problem solving skills, written skills, verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the capability of breaking robust software
- Experience on Katalon, TOSCA/Highly preferred
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.