In this role you will be working with project managers and clients to understand project plans, gather requirements, and then work internally with their IT teams to lay out project plans and overall timelines. They need an AWS DevOps Engineer that is highly talented and can help them to accelerate their Managed Atlassian Support and Hosting business. If you are interested in helping others while working as a DevOps Engineer, then this might be the perfect role for you! Responsibilities Include:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deliver AWS cloud architecture solutions
- Build AWS cloud-based solutions with relates IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Offer guidance in application migration from on-prem to the cloud
- Manage, monitor, and update architecture models daily
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- AWS Certification
- Hands on experience using Linux
- Experience migrating solutions to the cloud
- Competitive Salary: $135k, DOE
- Full Benefits
- Challenging work designed to expand your skillset
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.