A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm-s/client-s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC Digital team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients- biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that-s cheaper, faster, and better. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience : 5 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study : Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Finance Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in managerial roles involving executing various aspects of client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including the following areas:
- Coordinate the efforts of the entire Build team across multiple disciplines that span Build teams, Development Process (Playbook and Agile Development), Architecture, Data Ops, Security, Infrastructure and DevOps, and QA;
- Track the Product Strategy and Accelerator Strategy pipeline and help Build leadership team on activities related to ramp up, on-boarding and start;
- Track and coordinate activities for the Build Dev Leader with respect to development team build out, recruitment, and team movements;
- Assist with any coordination with HR related to resource management in Mexico, India and China;
- Track and coordinate activities for the Build Process Leader with respect to Agile Playbook and Agile Development process;
- Coordinate activities compile information on teams, team performance metrics and overall status in a Dev Dashboard;
- Coordinate activities and budgets across Architecture, Data Ops, Security, Infrastructure and DevOps, and QA. Manage dependencies, risks and issues, and elevate to Build leadership as appropriate;
- Develop leadership communications for Build team; and,
- Work closely alongside Build Leader, Build Dev Leader and Build Process Leader.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment, emphasizing leading of teams involved in full life-cycle software and/or multi-discipline development, including the following areas:
- Demonstrate extensive program and project management skills and ability to self-direct work;
- Demonstrate extensive written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate extensive analytical skills;
- Demonstrate extensive background in liaising with and coordinating with stakeholders across multiple groups, including senior stakeholders;
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple complex concurrent projects at once;
- Demonstrate experience in a broad range of technologies and appreciation for end to end application development;
- Demonstrate familiarity with SAFe/Agile, JIRA, Aha, and Confluence; and,
- Demonstrate interest and enthusiasm for transformation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.