PSR Associates, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA. Trusted, connected, experienced and fast, PSR Associates delivers the right talent to help leading companies perform at their best!
IT Governance Analyst
We are seeking an experienced IT governance operations analyst to join the PMO and Governance Team in the reporting, metrics, and oversight role.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing priorities, embracing the changes to provide leadership and guidance. We are looking for a self-starter who can articulate thoughts and ideas in support of initiatives that are being newly developed.
- The ability to identify areas of improvements and concerns in IT business operational areas and provide appropriate action plans.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to improve IT business operational delivery efficiency.
- Analyze root causes of IT business delivery problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
- Provide optimal process solutions to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing IT business delivery
- Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed delivery goals.
- Provide direction and support to IT Delivery teams whenever required.
- Develop presentations for management and customers as needed.
- Monitor IT delivery performances regularly and generate performance reports to management.
- Develop, update and enforce policies and procedures.
- 3 years’ experience with Process Management
- 5 years’ experience with strong analytical skills
- 5 years’ experience with strong communication skills
- 5 years’ experience with strong Excel skills
- 3 years’ experience with both oral and written presentation skills
- 2 years PowerBI and Odata experience is preferred