What We'll Bring:
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience supporting IT Infrastructure in a 24x7 production environment.
- Experience with Linux OS and applications
- Knowledge of PC hardware and storage
- Experience with internet infrastructure (DNS, NTP, DHCP, LDAP)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Can create, train, and lead a team in a collaborative, supportive working atmosphere.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate project requirements and success criteria to multiple audiences, including individual contributors and senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or technical field or the equivalent in work experience.
Impact You'll Make:
- Agile/SAFE experience
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, OpenStack, IaaS
- Experience with virtualized environment, ex: VMware
- TLS and Digital Certificate Management
- Ability to design and measure complex infrastructure environments
- Experience in computer networking fundamentals and technologies
- Provide leadership for teams supporting a rapidly growing SaaS hosting infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineering, SRE, and security teams to create innovative infrastructure solutions based on technical requirements, product roadmap and anticipated feature releases
- Ensure that our infrastructure meets security and availability requirements.
- Act as primary data center hardware owner and oversee all aspects of the hardware lifecycle.
- Provide forecasts and budgeting of upcoming infrastructure projects and initiatives.
- Help migrate services into hybrid cloud environment.
- Participate in production systems on-call rotation.
- Document systems, configurations, and processes.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Production Engineering