Google Cloud Solution Architect / Engineer
Deloitte is a historic leader in the industry's multi-year journey to cloud. Our clients have turned the corner and are engaging Deloitte for assistance in exploiting cloud at the highest level. We are looking for cloud veterans who have experience in designing, developing, and deploying high value and high-volume cloud-native applications on hyper scaler cloud platforms. We are looking for experienced architects and engineers who can apply the latest in advanced analytics and AI/ML technology to help our clients realize the potential of big data and automation. We are looking for experts in scalable network and security architectures regulated industries and a cyber-focused world. Work you'll do
In partnership with other leaders in the firm, you will focus on developing, selling and delivering leading edge cloud solutions using Google Cloud and, as a key member of our engineering practice solve the tough problems and ensure success in designing and building complex world-class applications on public cloud.
- Enable our clients to tackle tough problems and innovate at scale with hands on the keyboard architect and engineer high QoS solutions.
- Leading by example you will manage complex engagements and support others at the same time.
- Leverage our deep relationships and partner programs to maintain leading edge skills - participate in trusted tester programs and alpha/betas.
- Assist in developing our community of practice by sharing your knowledge and experience with your peers and apprentices.
- Collaborate with our partners to build repeatable cloud-native solutions that accelerate our clients' path to value.
- Author or otherwise contribute to public cloud customer-facing publications such as podcasts, blogs, and whitepapers
- Google Cloud Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and/or Security certifications
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with multiple large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge multiple development and scripting languages and DevOps tools
- Data engineering and operations experience for high-volume ingestion and streaming at scale
- Direct experience migrating, refactoring, and re-engineering complex enterprise applications from legacy platforms to public cloud
- Development of complex network and security architectures
- Understanding of AI/ML and advanced analytics and the application thereof in cloud-native environments
- Experience with Agile methods, automation, and tools.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to maintain deep leading-edge skills across at least one hyperscaler.
- Understanding of Digital Advertising, Analytics and the impact of the combination of Cloud and Analytics over businesses, end-users and cloud providers
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
- Understanding of Infrastructure, Networking, and DevOps scripting and tooling
- Knowledge of hybrid-cloud architectures, Anthos, GCVE
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- API experience with Apigee or other API exposure platforms
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
- Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.