Business Operational Concepts (BOC) is a recognized leader in providing Technical and Program Management Services, Information Technology, and Support.
BOC has enabled their Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions. We provide a positive working environment, with opportunities for advancement in our growing Federal sector workforce.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a generous salary, insurance (medical, dental, etc.), paid leave, 401k plan and more. We are committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace and believe customer satisfaction comes first.
To be considered, applicants must be located in one of the states that Business Operational Concepts, LLC currently does business: DC, MD, VA, GA, PA, OH, LA, CO, CT.
Business Operational Concepts (BOC) is currently seeking a Cloud/Azure Engineer/Administrator to work with our government client. This ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, building, implementing, and deploying cloud-based systems, software applications as directed by the Federal Client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Configuration, troubleshooting and support of Azure Active Directory, Azure VMs and Compute, OneDrive for Business.
* Perform ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of our clients cloud systems (IaaS, Paas) and applications (SaaS) to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance with their standards and security requirements.
* Provide design; development; operations and maintenance; engineering and architecture; integration; and testing services for our clients cloud-based applications and systems.
* Responsible for architecting, migrating and directing activities for a new and expanding could environment.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications Education, Certification, Experience, and Skills
* Associates Degree and/or equivalent certifications or military work-related experience
* Minimum of 3+ years of Azure/Office 365 Engineering experience
* Experience with administration of hybrid environments in an enterprise setting
Preferred Qualifications Education, Certification, Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
* A high degree of system-specific knowledge and a background in the various technologies and practices required by the client including:
* MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
* Azure AD
* Azure VMs and Compute
* Office 365 applications
* OneDrive For Business
* Migration of workloads from on-prem to Azure environment
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and engineering team members
Public Trust or the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance. (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)
Candidate must be fully vaccinated and willing to stay within any future definition of Fully Vaccinated as stated by the federal government in order to be considered for this, or any position within BOC. Proof of Vaccination is Required.