TeamSoft is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in the Waukesha, WI area. This position will be working with a variety of technologies, touching on automation, cloud, CI/CD, security, and containerization. For CI/CD, the work will include design, troubleshooting, setting standards for the CI/CD pipeline, and system design. This will be a very hands-on role!
This position will require primarily on-site work, but will allow for 1 day/week remote work.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, or Powershell
- Microservices experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar)
- Cloud experience with AWS or Azure is a big plus!
- Previous experience in healthcare or the insurance industry is a plus
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.