Kforce has a client who is seeking a MS Dynamics Developer in Salt Lake City, UT.
In this role, the MS Dynamics Developer will design, development, testing, deployment, and support on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. They will collaborate with business partners, SMEs, key stakeholders, and other team members to understand business processes and develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and provide solutions that automate Business Processes. In addition, the responsibilities of the MS Dynamics Developer will include meeting software compliance standards including version control, developing and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and contributing to best practices for CRM Development, Governance and Architecture.
* MS Dynamics Developer designs, develops, tests, documents, implements, and maintains Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM based solutions
* Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions
* Provide support in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues
* As a MS Dynamics Developer, this role will detect and correct process errors, system job failures, and performance bottlenecks that may emerge from Dynamics, and custom integrations
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016
* Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Automate
* Dynamics administration including workflows, configuration including UI / form development - web plus unified client interface
* Dynamics administration of security, reporting, dashboards, migration, custom development
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.