The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:Organizational Overview
With the exponential growth of alternative investments, customers, their wealth management professionals, and back-office operations groups want a better overall experience, highlighted by easier servicing, more transactional transparency, and greater control and oversight.At SS&C, we understand the challenges with alternative investments and the need for modern, simple, efficient, and cost-effective solutions. That's why we developed ALTSERVE Gateway & Operations. Our solution transforms the investment experience, broadens access and delivers scale with alternative investments. We are seeking a Director of Retail Alternative Product to drive continue our advancement in this space. Role Overview
Reporting to the Head of Brokerage Solutions, the Director of Retails Alternative Strategy is responsible for executing Go-To-Marketing strategy as well as product vision, positioning, pricing, and promotion. The Director will focus on increasing market awareness and contribute to product and technology strategy. This position will work with the Product Management team to conduct research and provide input to help progress our product and technology strategy. This role is prospect and client facing, is instrumental in leading sales and requires a high level of executive presence and communication skills. Responsibilities
- Provides market and technology research and competitive analysis to progress our product and technology strategy
- Integrates market knowledge, strategic insight and a strong user focus to help our organization create great products
- Produces project proposals that deliver against clients' needs
- Conducts research audits, knowledge maps, trend assessments, SWOT analyses to define scope and opportunities
- Develops strategic frameworks that synthesize and summarize learning
- Collaborates to create action plans that are do-able and will create business impact
- Partners with senior leaders and clients to develop a range of marketing growth strategies: customer, consumer, product, touchpoint, channel
- Create and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Facilitates working sessions to identify questions and hypotheses to ensure our work delivers against our clients' needs and delivers actionable insights
- Maintains and grow client relationships
- Participates in thought leadership initiatives: blogging, writing papers, conference presentations
- Champions best practices and innovative thinking to continually improve our output.
- Bachelor's degree and 10-15 years equivalent work-related experience•Must be self-motivated to deliver results.
- Experience in Wealth Management space, specifically Alternatives.
- Experience in large complex multi-product companies
- Strong communication (written and verbal), relationship, selling and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated leadership of strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record of product roll-outs.
New York New York
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.