TeamSoft is looking for a Network Engineer for a full-time direct hire opportunity.
- Associates degree (or higher) -OR- 2+ years of professional work experience.
- 2+ years experience supporting complex Cisco network
- Cisco CCNA Certification or willingness to complete certification within one year of employment
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, insurance and access to reliable transportation.
- Availability to consult, assist and/or perform after-hours support and participate in on-call rotation
- Desirable candidates will have the proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and effectively apply them in varied environments.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, including effective follow-up and the proven ability to recommend and describe technical options for varied customer requirements, is essential.
- Other Cisco Certifications (CCDP, CCVP, CSSIP, CCNP) a plus
- End-to-end QOS knowledge across a Cisco LAN/WAN infrastructure
- Security and wireless technologies
- WAN design experience
- F5/A10 Load Balancing experience
- Network monitoring/management software experience
- Skilled in using Visio and other network documentation software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Complex network concepts and implementations
- Experience working with customers on a consultative basis
- Ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature and where considerable judgment and initiative are required in implementation and problem resolution
- Ability to provide technical direction in a timely fashion, utilizing standard methodologies that satisfy customer requirements