NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join our team in Miami, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
REMOTE 100%Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead the business alignment review process to manage intake, prioritization and tracking of approved system enhancement requests in the digital supply chain organization.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure on-time prioritization and execution of requests; provide transparency to end users on project status and issues and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Instrumental in the tactical planning and execution of supply chain vision to enable an agile supply chain.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationship within Supply Chain SMEs who provide insights on the business as well as information system partners that develop solutions.
- Responsible for liaising with regional end users, metrics and business owners to translate business requirements to system functionality development milestones.
- Work with cross-functional key stakeholders in the organization, including Operations, Information Systems, and Finance, to design the most effective and efficient technical solutions.
- Develop, own and manage a registry of issues for resolution, consult with users on inquiries and translate specific requests into enhancements for reporting maturity.
- Support the Supply Chain business process by identifying opportunities and providing key potential technical solutions that will provide automation, support advanced analytics, and insights to support strategic decision making.
About NTT DATA Services
- 8+ years Project Management experience
- 4+ years experience with both supply chain and information systems.
- 8+ years SAP SCM and Logistics Modules
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.#INDAPPSNearest Major Market:
Solution Architect, Information Systems, ERP, Consulting, Developer, Technology