When applying, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Mobile#: Location: Education and Certifications:
Software and Automation Engineer
The Software and Automation Engineer participates in design and development to enable continuing innovation within the IT organization, ensuring technical solutions are sustainable and efficiently deployed. Competent to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software deployment and automation. Provides recommendations regarding new technologies and impact to budgeting. Assists other engineers and administrators to effectively implement, utilize and support the new and existing processes and software. Participates in the on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Advanced experience on PowerShell scripting (based on .Net framework).
- Advanced practical knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Advanced experience with containers, automation, orchestration and scripting concepts.
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory.
- In depth knowledge and basic experience with VMWare and other virtualization technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Nginx, Apache.
- Ability to develop, configure and monitor highly available software solutions.
- 10+ years related work experience in areas of development and/or software deployment.
- 5-10 years’ experience preferred in the following areas:
- Azure Dev Ops Engineer/Expert
- Windows PowerShell scripting (based on .Net framework)
- Managing Automation Tools
- API programming
- - ARM Templates
- - Software Development
- - NodeJs
- - Linux
- - API Development
- Deployment automation
- Strong understanding across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, API management) to provide end-to-end automation
- Clear, effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- Current ITIL v3 Foundations Certification – Preferred.