Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for C# / Web API Developer
(Remote till covid restrictions are lifted)
to join their team in Jersey City, NJ
for 6 - 12 months + contract role. Position : C# / Web API Developer
(Remote till covid restrictions are lifted) Location : Jersey City, NJ 07310 Duration : 6 - 12 months+ contract Rate : Market (Corp-Corp / W2).
Only Local Candidates Looking for 10+ years of experience
- the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C#/ASP.NET
- Minimum 3 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfaces, extensions, etc.).
- Experienced in writing test cases and performing unit testing/functional testing.
- Used DevOps and CI/CD in previous work experience.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of async/await and the TPL library.
- Involved in SDLC process
Nice to haves
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- You're a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don't cut corners, consider other people's ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Multi-threaded programming experience in both procedural and functional paradigms
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS
- Interest in performance
- Production experience with SPA UI technologies like Angular or React
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.#SSI