Title : Network Engineer
Location : Miami, FL
Job Type : Full time
Job Descrition :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To communicate effectively and efficiently within the team and across business lines to support incident resolution.
- Escalate issues affecting delivery of service to management in a timely manner
- Understand and manage the requirements of being part of a 24x7 on-call operation, including but not limited to, shift hand-over, operational advice, guidance, support and escalation
- Understand the scope, delivery mechanisms and processes of all Services delivered by Managed Services
- Execution of the Managed Services business plan and strategies relating to Engineering.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with time sensitive constraints.
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- Good Communication & Attitude
- 24/7 Availability for any business requirement
- At least 6 years of experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco products
- In depth understanding of and Practical Experience in
- Wide Range of Cisco R & S products like 3750, 4500, 6500 switches and 3800, 3900, 7200 & ASR Routers.
- Topics like EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSEC, Multicast, Tunnels.
- Switching protocols/methodologies (VLANS, Spanning-Tree etc)
- Cisco Wireless technologies, including WLC, Access points, WCS.
- Understanding of Cisco Nexus Products line and Data Center concepts.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of Network Management (i.e. Cisco Works, Prime etc)
- Good Knowledge & hands on experience on Load Balancer (F5) LTM & APM
- AWS cloud networking knowledge