Title: IT Application Program / Product Manager
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for IT (Information Technology) Application Program / Product Manager. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- We are looking for a qualified Software Project Manager to join our team.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including developer tool releases, embedded software projects, and ongoing software update releases to fielded products.
- For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals.
- You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
- As a project manager, you will use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, both internal and external. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our project's life cycles within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management and Scope project requirements, develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress, collaborate with internal and external teams to design, develop, and implement digital projects Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues and Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
- Able to help resolve any problems or issues that may arise.
- Ability to integrate, consolidate, and manage multiple projects and integrate multiple model year plans for major program teams, as applicable.
- Must have the ability and authority to provide guidance to PMA supplier staff and ability to interface with upper level management.
- Works with minimal supervision and able to function effectively in a matrix organization.
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project and JIRA.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address technical questions and issues at a high level.
- Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi konda at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725.In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name IT Application Program / Product Manager.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.