Kforce has a client in Fort Lauderdale, FL that is seeking a Director of IT Innovation & Strategy.
The Director of Innovation is responsible for developing driving and managing technology innovation throughout the enterprise. A thought-leader of digital and overall technology trends, builds and leads a team responsible for implementing innovative solutions and strategies to achieve short-term and long-term objectives.
* The Director of IT Innovation & Strategy develops measurement plans with customized KPIs required to track innovation success and alignment with global vertical strategy
* Define, design and deploy innovation strategy through industry research as well as strong awareness of technology capabilities across similar business models
* Champions innovation across the brand to enhance customer experience, improve revenue, lower costs and or improve employee productivity
* Lead and assists in the evaluation of third-party and or vendor provided software & solutions for deployment
* Ensure continuous delivery of IT services & Innovation through definition, oversight and implementation of service level agreements across all new models and integrations
* Aligns business goals and needs through deployment of existing applications functionality/ assisting with development of new functionality
* Reviews, analyzes, and assists with defining business applications and modification requirements
* The Director of IT Innovation & Strategy prepares key technical inputs for steering committee level and strategic planning sessions and actively participates during these session
* Identifies key business challenges and recommends solutions
* Collaborates across IT with enterprise architecture, software development, security and infrastructure
* Provides direction and oversight for innovation projects from concept through completion
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business, Strategy, Marketing or related fields required or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 12+ years of experience managing and /or directing IT Teams, integration and or innovation
* 10+ years of experience working in the Hospitality and Gaming industry
* Relevant digital strategy and experience across mobile, social, analytics, cloud, apps
* Experience in strategic planning and execution
* Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems, including Gaming and or Hospitality Business Systems
* Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
* Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
* Strong financial exposure and understanding of budgeting, accounting and procurement procedures
* Strong creative, leadership, and critical thinking skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.