Long Term Contract
- Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of high-availability of application and infrastructure technologies (Pega PRPC and other middleware applications and infrastructure technologies like WebSphere, MQ, IIS, Apache, integrated with Pega)
Work with application development groups to tune and troubleshoot their applications within a fault-tolerant Pega environment.
- Advises on and resolves issues that may occur within middleware services and inter-operability with RDBMS and other integrated back-end systems.
- Create and update system documentation.
- Acts as a liaison with application teams and infrastructure teams to define requirements and/or determination of problems Evaluate overall system performance to develop and implement recommendations to address and resolve issues.
- Advise teams, on best practices provide assistance in resolution of technical issues
- Off-hours support and on-call rotation with the flexibility to work overtime when required Capacity planning and analysis. Performance tuning
- Assist in defining, documenting, and socializing clear and effective support and escalation processes
- Software package review, installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Research, planning and coordination of the implementation of new technology
- Disaster Recovery planning, documentation, and troubleshooting
- Performs other assignments to comply with the Business strategies and initiatives.
Thanks and Have a Great Day!....?
Milind PANDEY ||
Xchange Software Inc
10 Austin Avenue, Iselin, NJ - 08830.