We have partnered with an industry-leader in first-class technology and marketing solutions to find multiple Product Managers to take ownership of their B2C initiatives. Our client is an Austin born-and-raised organization that caters specifically to one of the fastest-growing sectors in the city, using online design and sales-center applications. This is an opportunity to lead cross-functional teams in defining short- and long-term product strategy for multiple products and customer experiences that are at the heart of the company's focus.
Multiple needs - mid-level and Senior levels of experience
Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Create and own product roadmaps
- Data-driven and results-oriented Product Management - tear down competitor products, dig deeper into internal consumer data, leverage usability studies to gather data that informs your roadmap
- Identify product goal and metrics and use them to drive prioritization and delivery
- Develop KPIs, reports, and analytics to monitor and direct product trends
- Create consumer hypotheses and testing opportunities to drive A/B testing cycles for your product, document outcomes of tests in progress, and leverage 3rd party tools to report on statistical significance.
- Cross-Functional Delivery - oversee tactical execution within product teams (SEO, Marketing, Tech and UX) to deliver best-in-breed consumer product experience while meeting aggressive traffic growth targets
- Be the voice of clients and consumers by understanding user issues related to why they use our products and what competitors they consider
- Define product and feature specifications and functional requirements
- Plan and execute product launches/releases, guiding and advising a cross-functional team from marketing, development, sales, customer service, and finance teams
- Create business cases for new products and revenue-generating opportunities
- 3 + years of Product Management experience with strong digital consumer (B2C) and mobile experience preferred; you have built products and features from ideation to launch and have optimized products via A/B testing
- Love of tearing down consumer products and using new products
- Consumer-focused point-of-view related to what to add to or remove from products and why
- Curious and hungry for data, learn and use tools to dig deeper into the large datasets to identify actionable insights and observations for your product hypotheses
- Expert in Excel with strong analytical/financial modeling skills
What's in it for you |?|?|?|
- Subsidized medical, dental and vision (including an option for company-contributed HSA plan)
- Matched 401K that increases with tenure
- On-site gym that includes yoga and fitness classes
- Company vacation houses for employee use
- Training and development support
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without current or future sponsorship.
No relocation assistance.