TeamSoft is seeking a Windows System Administration Lead / Manager for an opportunity with our client in the Dodgeville, WI area.
This Lead Windows System Admin will be leading a team of 3-5 System Administrators, handling annual reviews, team meetings, and team task management. The organization is seeking a leader who grew up in a System Administration role themselves, but have keen leadership abilities and experience.
This team will be doing projects such as these:
- Develop server images and patches with automated tools
- Ensure system stability, scalability, security and performance
- Capacity Planning
- Investigation and resolution of problems or performance issues
- Applying OS patches and upgrades
- Documentation creation
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rotation
Requirements for this role include:
- 2+ years leading and managing a team of Windows Administrators
- Experience conducting annual reviews
- Team Facilitation and Team Task Management skills
- 5+ years of hands on Windows System Administration experience in an enterprise environment.
Ideal Technical Background :
Windows OS Server / Desktop (2008, 2016, 2019), Citrix OS, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMWare, ITIL, Active Directory and Group Policy Management, Internal DNS, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, MS Exchange, Office 365, Skype / Teams, DFS, Clustering, DR / Backup and Restore techniques and tools.
Technical Skills Preferred:
- Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon EC2 or Azure) knowledge
- Professional Certifications from Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, etc.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.