Machine Learning Engineer III in Charlotte, North Carolina
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Dynamic and creative company located in Charlotte, NC and Headquartered in San Francisco
- Dedicated to making financial progress possible for everyone.
- National presence providing excellent service to over 60 million members
- Vibrant work environment with a culture founded on collaboration and good energy
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fun and optimistic atmosphere, combining all the perks of a tech company with a healthy work-life balance
- Tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact.
- You are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
- Having a healthy and happy team is their number one priority- family focused organization.
- Free amenities paid company trips and outings, competitive salary, and generous benefits.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Improve reliability and maintainability of the Batch Recommendation System
- Participate in feature development alongside members of the team
- Help data scientists develop and run models which will be used to improve user experience through better personalization.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Scala or similar software
- Excellent communication skills