Job Title: Senior Technical Project Manager, Vehicle Security
Location: Newark, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Lucid Motors
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Cyber Security programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Manage vehicle security operations center Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company
- Define and execute long-term roadmaps for both single-team and cross-functional efforts related to embedded projects.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Work with vendors and suppliers and drive technical discussions
- Understand technical implementation at the architectural level and propose technical alternatives when necessary; ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be effective.
- Own effective technical relationships with vendors to help them move at the speed of our internal teams; understand dependencies and partner roadmaps; track and unblock issues Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and priorities for data engineering and data science.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Enable engineers in execution and cross functional dependencies
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders, and engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals
- Remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication or schedule, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities, and drive results proactively.
- Implement Agile project execution with Agile iterative process.
- Required Qualification Bachelor in the areas of Computer Science OR Computer engineering OR Electrical engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 10+ years of experience in embedded security and systems software development
- Experience with vulnerabilities & in-vehicle connectivity interfaces and protocols, e.g. CAN, BLE, Wi-Fi, GNSS, mitigation mechanisms, and security enforcement.
- Experience in running security operations center – playbooks, incident response plans
- Knowledge of AWS Infra, embedded systems, backend services, PKI services, security monitoring tools and processes (pen-testing, vulnerability scanning, etc..)
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Knowledge of technical architectures, computer science, and software development lifecycle.
- Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results across organizations and business unit
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and project management tools Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.