One of our good clients located here in Los Angeles is currently looking to bring on a Senior SQL Developer with some C# experience. This role is full remote but they're only open to selected areas due to their business license. Anywhere in California is okay, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida, New York, Washington, Oregon, Iowa, New Mexico. If you live in any of these cities, please feel free to apply! They're a B2B SAAS company and you'll be developing in SQL, some C# .NET, Stored Procedures, SQL Queries, Performance Tuning and this role will be 100% backend development. You'll be on a team of 10 and the manager is super cool. He's a great communicator, funny and peopel really like working with him!
This role is looking to hire quickly and can make an offer after 2 rounds of interviews. This role also comes with a bonus, stock options, 4 weeks of paid time off, and they pay 100% of your healthcare benefits! If you're local to the SoCal area, you can come into the office time to time if you want. They're right by the beach and have fun perks in the office including cold brew on tap, kombucha on tap, fridge full of beers, snacks, etc! The culture is very collaborative and team oriented!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience with SQL and C#
- Must be strong with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Performance Tuning
- Any degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics is a huge plus
- Someone who is very strong with backend programming
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
- 100% remote from anywhere in California is okay, Colorado, Massachusetts, Florida, New York, Washington, Oregon, Iowa, New Mexico
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits and 100% covered premiums for healthcare
- Stock options and a bonus
- 401K matching
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- If you live in SoCal and want to go into the office, they're right by the beach and have fun office amenities including cold brew on tap, kombucha on tap, fridge full of snacks and beer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.