Clover Consulting has an immediate need with our large direct client for an ERP / Supply Chain Director in Muscle Shoals, AL This is a DIRECT HIRE position. Requirement details listed below. Qualified applicants should apply to this posting. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
s, holders and those not requiring sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Title: ERP / Supply Chain Leader
Location: Muscle Shoals, AL (must be onsite)
Term: Direct Hire
** Excellent opportunity for growth - position will likely transition into Director level role **
**** Strong experience in SAP Supply Chain is preferred.
*** Candidates must of have experience with MES.
- Client is a world-class franchise, with strong customer relationships, a history of innovation/R&D and a broad asset footprint
- Global sector-leader developing and fabricating innovative, value-added aluminum products
- Positioned in diversified end-markets including aerospace, automotive and transportation, packaging (can sheet) and building
- Strong presence in key segments including co-#1 worldwide in aerospace and leader in engineered and armored plates, #1 in European beverage can and large extruded profiles
- With ~12,000 employees located in 26 Countries, Client is organized around 3 main operating business units: Aerospace &Transportation (A&T), Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products (PARP) and Automotive Structures and Industry (AS&I). €5,2 Billion in revenues.
- Client operates 24 production facilities located in Europe, the US and China, comprising a high quality, non-replicable manufacturing base, complemented by leading recycling capabilities
- The business’ competitive advantage is underpinned by proprietary technologies and leading innovation capabilities, driven by a world-class R&D center in France
- Product portfolio mostly focused on highly value-added products with strong technological content
We are looking for an ERP and IT professional to oversee all activities and processes within the Clients N.A. Business Unit with regards of solutions within SAP and IT. This position is responsible for effectively managing the business process systems team, which is composed of analysts and engineers responsible for the development and maintenance of process data collection systems. This is done as both a manager and a working partner in the team’s goals and objectives. Self-motivation, communication, planning and discipline are a must for functioning as both a member and a manager of the process systems team.
- Define project scope and priorities in collaboration with senior management, process systems team members, engineering and other IT professionals to provide software and hardware solutions so the business plan for the company can be efficiently achieved.
- Responsible for providing interface programs between mill control systems utilizing numerous protocols to supply setup/configuration parameters as well as gather key process variables used to improve process control and product quality. Based on algorithms, these programs are required to continuously collect and monitor control signals to employ logic-based decisions without user interaction.
- Provide stable, reliable, and good performance in the daily operation of the process data systems for the entire process from the collection point to database storage.
- Monitor, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Design, develop, code, test, debug, install and document applications including real-time data collections systems, database applications, system administration functions and Web interfaces using appropriate editors, languages and operating systems.
- Supply 24/7 IT support for all software and hardware systems deployed throughout the entire multi-facility corporation with exempt overtime status.
Leadership Competencies, Technical Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
- Broad experience of SAP, both technically and functionally. A general understanding on SAP ERP (PM, QM, PP, MM, MDM, FI, CO, AM, WF) its architecture and knowledge on SAP customizing.
- Experience with project planning and applications development for manufacturing, software planning, data integrity and databases.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of customer service
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Central SAP CoE team (Support & Operations team and SAP Functional domain experts),
- Other local IT team for integration between SAP solution and local applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both in writing and verbally, with people of various educational and technical backgrounds
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role within an organization
- Understands the 6 basic SDLC Methodologies.
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and SAP interfaces with external systems knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of ITIL framework a plus.
- Speaks English; some French or German a plus.