Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.Manager, Application Architect - DAS Audit - DNAV
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work you'll do
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery. Act as the technical visionary and leader for ongoing and future software development efforts.Responsibilities
- Architect, design, implement world-class products and solutions. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte has revolutionized software and application delivery, creating a model that's scalable, cost-effective, and demonstrates a progressive and responsive talent structure. As Deloitte's primary internal development team, the application studios deliver innovative digital solutions to businesses, service lines, and industries with validated bottom-line results.
The 570+ applications in Deloitte's enterprise application portfolio are created to solve highly complex business problems and lead in practitioner productivity in an increasingly mobile, interconnected, and rapidly evolving landscape. From true enterprise apps enhancing daily productivity to business-enabling systems, ITS Deloitte Application Studios teams enable Deloitte professionals-across business lines-to serve clients with distinction.QualificationsRequired:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in developing and architecture of software platforms, products.
- Prior experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience in e- commerce, EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to lead multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Prior experience in web-based mobile technologies like Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET, Web API and complementary business layer and front-end technologies like AngularJs, ReactJs, NodeJS, Xamarin etc.,
- Strong experience with any of the Architecture styles likes N-tier, Microservices, Web-Queue-Worker, Even-driven, Big-data, Big-compute.
- 5+ years of strong experience in data warehouse application development with solid understanding of advanced analytics concepts is required, with experience in distributed architectures and designing for scalability preferred
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data architecture
- Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Warehouse, NoSQL (Mongo / Cosmos DB) or similar database, business intelligence like PowerBI or Tableau and analytic platforms like Apache Spark, Scala, Databricks or Synapse Analytics.
- Must have an experience in business intelligence platforms like PowerBI / Tableau.
- Must have an experience in big-data analytics platforms like Apache spark, Scala, Java, Databricks.
- Strong experience in data engineering (ETL) platforms like Azure Data Factory / Informatica PowerCenter technologies.
- Experience in designing Enterprise solutions in Azure Cloud Platform using Azure Web Apps, API Apps, Web Jobs, Azure Functions, Azure KeyVault, Azure AD, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage Infrastructure like Azure Blob, File, Table & Queue Storage, Application Insights, Azure Traffic Manager, Logic Apps, Event Grid & Azure Service Bus and migrating On-prem apps to Azure Platform.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Azure Cloud Solution Architect Certification
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe, Scrum or Agile development processes.