Senior Software Engineer - .NET
6+ month contract (extendable and potential to convert to perm)
Atlanta, GA (Hybrid) or Remote
Synergis’ client, nonprofit organization driven to make health care better in the United States, has engaged us in a search for a Senior .NET Software Engineer to join / augment their team! The Senior Software Engineer will be shaping technologies and processes that improves their capabilities to successfully deliver solutions to their customers with high quality and efficiency.
Senior Software Engineer - .NET | Background and Scope
- Proactive and responsible in how technology is deployed, and creates approaches that, whenever possible, utilize existing technical approaches and frameworks
- Required to keep abreast of IS industry trends and practices, and develop policies, standards and procedures based on those trends and practices.
- Demonstrate leadership in designing compelling user interfaces and understanding of the strengths and limitations of browser-based User Interfaces (UIs).
- Works with project team, including external users and developers, to develop specifications, architecture, design, interfaces, coding, and other technical aspects of business and application programming projects.
- Able to work in an environment which uses an iterative development/deployment lifecycle.
- Interacts extensively with functional users to confirm the applicability of design alternatives identify and recommend cost effective options, and address user concerns.
- Documents system design and architecture in support of other developers, business and clinical analysts, data analysts, and DBAs.
Senior Software Engineer - .NET | Requirements
- BS degree/computer science or related field.
- 10+ years in development experience.
- Strong ASP.Net WebForms and MVC/Razor using C#,VB with .NET 4.5+ / .NET 5
- Oracle database (or other RDBS) development using Packages / Stored Procedures / Functions
- Strong Object Oriented Design
- Strong SQL, HTML5, CSS3, and XML skills
- Reasonable understanding of Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS
- Experience of deploying & configuring web apps using IIS and Azure App Services
- Detail Understanding of Async programming and jQuery, XML
- You demonstrate the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work
Senior Software Engineer - .NET | Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps and CI/CD is a big plus
Senior Software Engineer - .NET | Other:
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Local Atlanta candidates preferred (Hybrid work schedule – 2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
- Open to candidates outside local geography
About Our Client
Our client is a nonprofit organization driven to make health care better in the United States by improving quality of care, increasing the value of health care, and promoting prevention and treatment for chronic illnesses. Their family of companies provide professional services to state, federal and private partners, supporting the effective administration of health care programs and improvement initiatives.