Title: Sr. UC Engineer
Location: Brentwood, TN
Job #: JP811783818
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. UC Engineer
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Work with both internal and external customers to understand business requirements and needs.
- Design maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance requirements through creation and application of best practices to ensure consistency, maintainability, and compliance.
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotations.
- Deploy new solutions and configurations.
- Ensure service availability through creation and delivery of KPI reports.
- Maintain and manage technical relationships with vendors.
- Discover current technical standards and best practices (R&D).
- Provide technical leadership, mentor other team members, and lead projects.
- Deploy patches, updates, and configuration changes.
- Create and document engineering standards.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 10+ years' experience in networking and telecommunications.
- Technical certification in CCNP, CCUM, CCVP, CCIE, is preferred.
- Voice Engineering
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs