Job Title: Pega Senior System Architect
Location: Ewing, NJ
The Certified PEGA Senior Systems Architect evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement information system changes.
PEGA Certified Senior System Architect WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE Post SSA certification.
SUMMARY: The PEGA SSA will be under the direct supervision of the chief of the AOC's Information Technology Office (ITO) or other designated ITO representative.
The PEGA SSA will be required to collaborate and provide technical expertise to ITO and assigned unit to develop technical solutions to implements business/system requirements. The PEGA SSA will be required to attain a complete understanding of requirements and understand key concepts such as rule resolution, class structure design, and reusability.
The PEGA SSA Qualifications and Skills:
- The PEGA SSA must demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- The PEGA SSA should have experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- The PEGA SSA must have a minimum of 5 years of related experience in all phases of object oriented software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing solutions utilizing PEGA.
- A working knowledge of application design, case design, data modeling, automating business rules, business policies, user experience, reporting, integration, architecture, administration and security.
The PEGA SSA’s primary responsibilities:
- Will be to develop and/or modify programs
- Successfully unit test their work
- Develop supportive documentation
- Participate with the business analysts and/or users in the system testing of their programs
- In many cases, write system requirements based upon the business requirements received
- Implement a wide array of functionality from building high quality user experiences to implementing complex case management requirements.
The ideal PEGA SSA should have:
Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to:
- WebSphere or WebLogic
- J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java)
- .NET, Oracle, DB2, and MS/SQL.
- With specific expertise in some of the above.