The Programmer Analyst will be working with internal IT personnel and various business units. The individual will be responsible for understanding the business needs and producing a quality product in a fast-paced environment. The assignments will range from producing reports, custom scripting, application programming, mobile application development, and other analytical duties. Most of the assignments will either be in or integrated with our ERP system.
Under limited supervision, analyze and develop per the business needs, documentation, coordination, and look for opportunities to accelerate the business. Frequently involved in multiple assignments at once. Resolve business problems as they relate to software with a sense of urgency that can range from relatively minor to substantially complex. Provide guidance and understanding of the use on certain applications. The incumbents of this position are expected to perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Design, document, and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s strategy and goals.
- Communicate with IT resources and business sponsors to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, time estimate, and request clarification as needed.
- Analyze, Design, develop, and implement custom reporting through our applications.
- Maintain existing custom applications from new requirements to general maintenance and improvements.
- Create and/or modify custom mobile applications.
- Aid in developing requirements, aid in defining scope, set expectations, and preform with a sense of urgency.
- Track and seek resolution for software defects.
- Assist with software evaluations of current and future products, understanding how they may impact other areas.
Ideal Skills/Knowledge Includes
- Microsoft SQL (2008 and greater)
- asp.net mvc
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (excel, outlook, word)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, accounting, computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
- Requires minimum five (5) years qualifying work experience in an analytical programming role.
UNABLE TO WORK SPONSOR OR WORK WITH ANY RECRUITERS
==== or ==== ONLY
R & S Consulting