Title: Java Technical Leads/ Architect
Job Location: DE, PA, NJ, NY, DC, NC, MA Any of these locations, (60-70% Travel is a must)
Position Type: FTE
- Software Development
- Core Java
- Spring Project Ecosystem
- Apache Project Ecosystem
- API Development
- Microservices Development
- OpenAPI, RAML, Swagger
- Docker and container architecture
- CI/CD Automation
- Highly experienced in building cloud-native, cloud-scale applications with Microservices, and RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies and programming languages in short amount of time.
- Experience in at least one project as a full stack developer involved in all areas of application lifecycle from requirements to operations.
- Experience in deployment automation using any scripting language such as Unix shell scripting, PowerShell, Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
- Able to install and configure any software such as CI/CD tools (git, Jenkins, Artifactory, chef/puppet or other equivalents).
- Working knowledge of container architecture, container frameworks such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of operations architecture, log aggregation, performance monitoring, security monitoring etc.
- Major contribution to any leading open-source projects will be a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region).
703.652.7818 Direct |email@example.com|