We're looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist to assist local and remote users with a range of technology challenges. This is a shift work position requiring some flexibility in work hours. Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
Requirements of the Help Desk Support Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of computer support in a technical call center environment
- Experience in desktop support, IT concepts, and help desk software
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, and Windows
- Demonstrated experience providing effective and professional communication
- Hardware/software troubleshooting experience
- Excellent customer service
Job ID: 355672 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!