Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.IMG
is hiring a full-time Network Tier III Engineer with TS/SCI CI Polygraph
at its Offutt AFT, NE
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security policies and procedures. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades. Ability to collaborate with similar network engineers across the globe troubleshooting network operational issues. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results. Provides advice and training to end-users. Troubleshoots and resolves complex network problems while meeting service level agreements with customer. May provide work leadership or training to less-experienced network personnel. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned. Analyze network logs and perform debugging of network system issues. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance. Participates in special projects as required.QualificationsClearance Required:
TS/SCI CI Poly.Required Certification:
IAT Level II required, must also have at least one of the following:
- JNCIP-ENT or similar network certification
Desired but not required skills:
- Meets one of the following education/experience combinations:
- High School Diploma + 9 years
- Associate's Degree + 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years
- Master's Degree + 3 years
- PhD + 0 years
- 3+ years of Cisco or Juniper network experience, certifications preferred CCNP, or higher.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Knowledge of routers, switches, patch panels, network cabling, and other network related hardware.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and protocols including Trunking, VTP, Layer 2 & 3 Port-channels, Spanning-Tree, Port Security, HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, VRF's, and MPLS.
- Knowledge of Hierarchical Network, Leaf-Spin, and Multi-layer network design for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge to perform packet capture analysis and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications for troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of network monitoring using SNMP protocol and systemlogging.
- Knowledge of Cisco Voice and Conferencing technologies preferred.
- Knowledge of ISIS routing and multicast routing.
- Working experience with trouble ticketing systems like ServiceNow.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint for knowledge management.
- Knowledge of Splunk, Wireshark, Microfocus NA & NNMi, or Netscout is useful, but not mandatory.
- Experience with crypto logical devices like: KG-350, KG-175G, KG-175X, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networks (SDN) management technologies like Netconf, Restconf, and Yang.
- Some basic knowledge of programming languages like Python and experience with Linux operating systems would be a plus.
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations. IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance