Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances DTCC's mission to protect and shape financial markets.
As the Principal Security Architect (Network) in Cybersecurity Services, you will be responsible for reviewing the existing network configuration (on-premise and cloud), proposing changes to existing control standards, crafting new IT security standards, designing network security patterns & diagrams, and driving the network security capability roadmap. This role is pivotal in the DTCC Security-First culture. This position reports to the Executive Director, Cybersecurity Architecture. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Create and drive the network security capability 3-year roadmap with within Cybersecurity Services & respective IT partners
- Build IT network security standards easily consumed by IT partners
- Build network security patterns and designs as part of initiatives to modernize the DTCC network security posture
- Proactively identify network security control and architecture gaps & partner with infrastructure teams for remediation
- Mentor junior security engineers to improve their skills.
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above* Talents Needed for Success:
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Palo Alto (PCNSE, PCCSE, PCNSA) or Cisco (CCNP, CCIE) certifications preferred
- Strong Cybersecurity experience across network & public/private cloud security architecture (firewalls, IDS/IPS, network behavior analytics, DNS, WAF, DDOS protection, network segmentation, etc..)
- Experience with Information Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001 and NIST) & security architecture frameworks
- Experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), trends and industry-leading private/public/hybrid cloud vendor offerings and interoperability
- Experience designing, developing, configuring, implementing, and managing enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors
- Experience with firewall policy, management, and automation tools is preferred
- PKI and digital certificate management, OS security (Windows, Linux), & RDMS experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.