Towson, MarylandMake A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Senior Engineer - Electronic Hardware, you'll be part of our Engineering team located in Towson, Maryland. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Will be responsible forimplementingmotor control platforms for brushlessprofessional power toolproducts that satisfy end user needsin the Global Tools and Storage business unit.
- Learn product development milestonesin a world-class product management systemfrom concept through design, mass manufacturing, and full product cycle life support.
- Workclosely with the Global Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality and Purchasing teams,on thedevelopment of productsas part of the project team
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have,
What You'll Receive
- Bachelorof Sciencedegree inElectricalor ElectronicsEngineeringat an ABET recognized institution.
- 3+years ofrelevant work experience.
- Analog hardware design, troubleshooting,DFMEA,andhands onfailure analysis.
- Power electronics and heat dissipation methods.
- Brushless motor controls and embedded systems.
- Circuit simulation withLTSpiceor similar.
- Design and build working prototypes.
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#
#LI - ME1 MF1
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.